Experiencing a fire in your home or business is an extremely traumatic event. While you are taking care of yourself and family, let our trained experts take care of the complex task of recovering your home from fire and smoke damage. At Viking Restoration Services, we know that fire damage can be a very serious problem. Not only can fires be very destructive to your property, there are often unseen issues that must be safely and properly addressed. These include soot, odors and other chemicals caused by the fire in your property. Our team of professionals can manage your fire related claim with our 24/7/365 emergency service.
At Viking Restoration Services, our services include: board up, contents cleaning, demolition, help with engineering/architectural plans, and complete reconstruction services.
Our process includes all of the following:
- Board up/ securing building site
- A thorough contents evaluation
- Work directly with your insurance adjuster on approval of project scope
- Clean up and demolition of necessary structures
- We work with engineering/architectural firms on new plans and permitting
- Once we have met each of the above requirements met, we begin the complete reconstruction phase (See reconstruction page for reference)
Viking Restoration Services is committed to keeping you informed on your property’s progress and timelines throughout the entire process so you know what to expect. Our top priority is your satisfaction and ensuring things go as smoothly as possible during this difficult time.
Please give Viking Restoration Services a call for a free estimate for any of your water damage, fire damage, mold, or reconstruction service needs.