When there is an unwanted water leak in your home or business, time is of the essence to prevent further damage. That’s where Viking Restoration Services comes in to help! Our team of IICRC certified experts have the expertise to quickly and accurately identify the extent of the water damage, provide solutions, and remove water from all types of surfaces and materials to minimize the amount of damage to your property and disruption to your life.
Our team is trained to identify all categories and classes of water damage using state of the art equipment – including, moisture detection tools, air movers, dehumidifiers, water extractors, and more. Viking Restoration Services provides 24/7/365 emergency response to cut down on the amount of time water is in your home or business, helping to reduce the overall damage to your property.
Viking Restoration Services is committed to keeping you informed on your property’s progress and timelines throughout the entire process so you know what to expect. Our top priority is your satisfaction and ensuring things go as smoothly as possible during this difficult time.
Our team of professional water technicians will work directly with you to take the burden off of you during these stressful events. Our process includes:
- Initial Visit
- Sign all necessary paperwork
- Collect insurance agent and adjuster information
- Assess damage and check for all affected areas
- Extract all standing water
- Position and turn on all drying equipment
- During the drying process
- Monitor drying process by taking moisture readings
- Reposition drying equipment if necessary to create optimal drying environment
- Once drying is complete
- Inspect damaged areas and document each area
- Write estimates for repairs and submit to adjuster for approval
- Project manager will be assigned and will be the lead point of contact
- Project manager will schedule a take-off meeting to review the scope of work and begin discussing material selection and scheduling of reconstruction phase
Please give Viking Restoration Services a call for a free estimate for any of your water damage, fire damage, mold, or reconstruction service needs.